Straight Radiator Valves
- Milano - Thermostatic Chrome Straight Radiator Valves (Pair)£27.95inc VATIn stock
- Milano - Minimalist Chrome Straight Radiator Valves (Pair)£27.95inc VATIn stock
- Milano - Traditional Chrome Straight Radiator Valves (Pair)£29.95inc VATIn stock
- Milano - Modern Chrome Straight Radiator Valves - StraightNow £25.16 Was £27.95inc VATSaleIn stock
- Milano - Chrome Thermostatic H Block Straight Valve With Euro Cone Adaptor - Copper 15mm£129.95inc VATIn stock
- Milano - Black Thermostatic Straight Radiator Valve and Lockshield£36.95inc VATIn stock
- Chrome H Block Straight Valve Chrome Handwheel with 15mm Copper Adapters£94.95inc VATOut of stock
Just as the name suggests, straight radiator valves connect the radiator to the central heating pipework in a straight line to allow the flow of water to run directly into the radiator.
Straight valves are available as both manual and TRV to give you the option of how you control your heating.
Whether you want a contemporary look with a simple chrome valve or a traditional tap style design, our collection of straight radiator valves will do the job and look the part too.
Do I Need Straight Valves?
Straight valves are only suitable if your pipework comes up from the floor or along the wall. This means that you can connect the valve to the radiator either horizontally or vertically depending on where the inlets are.
Still not sure which valves you need? Head over to our radiator valve guide for more information.