We are pleased to inform our customers that we continue to despatch orders for delivery in line with our normal published delivery times.
Our carrier partners are doing a tremendous job in delivering our customers’ orders with a high on-time success rate.
Our offices and warehouses have been certified as being safe and COVID-19 SECURE and we continue to encourage homeworking where possible to further reduce the risk of transmission.
We continually assess our working arrangements in light of the latest COVID-19 information to assure the safety of our employees and our ability to keep our customer promise.
FIVE STEPS TO SAFER WORKING TOGETHER
1. We have carried out a COVID-19 risk assessment and shared the results with the people who work here
2. We have cleaning, handwashing and hygiene procedures in line with guidance
3. We have taken all reasonable steps to help people work from home
4. We have taken all reasonable steps to maintain a 2m distance in the workplace
5. Where people cannot be 2m apart, we have done everything practical to manage transmission risk
In order to further protect our staff, we have reduced the call centre opening times and we are asking that enquiries are sent through via email, and we will resolve your query as soon as possible. You can email us at this address: firstname.lastname@example.org
All the decisions we have made, and continue to make, are guided by Government advice.
We’ll update this page as soon as we are aware of any further developments.