We are pleased to inform our customers that we continue to despatch orders for delivery in line with our normal published delivery times.
Our carrier partners are doing a tremendous job in delivering our customers’ orders with a high on-time success rate.
Our offices and warehouses have been certified as being safe and COVID-19 SECURE and we continue to encourage homeworking where possible to further reduce the risk of transmission.
We continually assess our working arrangements in light of the latest COVID-19 information to assure the safety of our employees and our ability to keep our customer promise.
Can I still place an order?
Yes, you can.
We continue to serve and support our customers as normal and orders are dispatching to meet the selected delivery service.
Will my order arrive when expected?
Yes, our couriers are continuing to deliver orders within agreed service levels.
Can I contact you?
Yes. You can contact us by phone or email.
Telephone – 0344 417 2563
Click here to see our phone line opening times.
Call wait times may be longer than usual, therefore, you may prefer to email us at email@example.com - our average response time to emails is currently 24 hours.
Are trades people permitted to work in my home under the new lockdown rules?
Yes, the current rules permit tradespeople to carry out work in your home, provided they have no Covid-19 symptoms and are following the correct health and safety guidance.
FIVE STEPS TO SAFER WORKING TOGETHER
1. We have carried out a COVID-19 risk assessment and shared the results with the people who work here
2. We have cleaning, handwashing and hygiene procedures in line with guidance
3. We have taken all reasonable steps to help people work from home
4. We have taken all reasonable steps to maintain a 2m distance in the workplace
5. Where people cannot be 2m apart, we have done everything practical to manage transmission risk
All the decisions we have made, and continue to make, are guided by Government advice.
We’ll update this page as soon as we are aware of any further developments.