All Column Radiators
Discover a dazzling array of column radiators in vertical and horizontal designs, available in a range of sizes and finishes in the BestHeating traditional column radiator collection.
Our diverse and varied collection features stunning column radiators designed to enhance traditional interiors, in a broad selection of dimensions and finishes to complement a range of interior design themes.
Choose from tall and slender vertical designs through to floor-mounted, horizontal models, each with stylish and hard-wearing finishes to suit the look of any room of your home. The unique combination of traditional design and contemporary build quality means these radiators are enormously versatile and durable, ensuring long-lasting use.
Alongside their stunning designer styling, every radiator in the column collection has a terrific BTU rate to provide substantial warmth to your living space. Once installed, a column radiator from our collection will quickly and effortlessly create a warm and cosy atmosphere, making the room homely and welcoming too.
If ornate vintage-styling is your thing, why not browse our collection of cast iron column radiators? Helping to add a feeling of genuine authenticity to your chosen space, our cast iron radiator collection is available in a range of unique finishes, including pewter, antique brass and aged copper, each built to add that important finishing touch to your period property.
If traditional style is your thing, this collection is sure to feature a heating solution to help you create a long-lasting feeling of quality and style.
- Milano Elizabeth - White Traditional Heated Towel Rail - 930mm x 450mm (Flat Top Rail)
- Milano Elizabeth - White Traditional Heated Towel Rail - 930mm x 452mm (With Overhanging Rail)
- Milano Elizabeth - Anthracite Traditional Heated Towel Rail - 930mm x 452mm (With Overhanging Rail)
- Milano Elizabeth - Black Traditional Heated Towel Rail - 930mm x 450mm (Flat Top Rail)
- Milano Elizabeth - Anthracite Traditional Heated Towel Rail - 930mm x 452mm (Flat Top Rail)