Radiator valves are essential in allowing you to maintain control over the heat output of your new radiator or heated towel rail. Our collection includes a range of valve types in a selection of modern and traditional styles to help you add an important finishing touch to your new appliance, or to simply update your existing radiators.
Modern radiator valves are far more than just a functional item that helps to control your heating. Radiator valves are on display all the time, you really can’t miss them, so as well as being an integral part of maintaining a constant and comfortable temperature, a radiator valve must look the part too! That’s why our extensive radiator valve collection features a range of colours, designs and finishes to help you to complete the look of your new radiator or towel rail.
Types Of Radiator Valves
TRVs control the temperature of your radiator by regulating the flow of the water running through it. Each thermostatic valve contains heat sensitive gel, wax or liquid that contracts and expands depending upon how you set the dial. By manually adjusting the heat settings with the dial, you are able to cap the maximum temperature in your room and reduce your energy consumption.
Manual radiator valves tend to be smaller, do not have a dial, and offer a neat, minimalist look. Like TRVs, they control the temperature of the radiator and the water flow running through it, but do not have a dial that restricts the radiator to set temperatures. Instead, it works like an on-off switch and allows the user to turn off their radiator without turning off the central heating system.
A Variety Of Radiator Valve Designs
Both manual valves and TRVs come in angled, straight and corner fittings and are available in sleek modern styles or traditional designs to suit your interior design theme. The type of radiator valve and fitting you require will depend on the position of your pipework and where the inlets on your radiator are positioned.
To discover more about the different types of radiator valves available, and to learn about which radiator valve you might need, check out our expert guide on radiator valves.
Items 97-120 of 123
- Milano - Dual Fuel Radiator or Heated Towel Rail Kit - Various Options
- Milano Windsor - Traditional Thermostatic Angled Radiator Valves Chrome (Pair)£49.95inc VAT
- Milano Windsor - Traditional Thermostatic Angled Radiator Valves Satin£49.95inc VAT
- Milano Windsor - Traditional Thermostatic Angled Radiator Valves Pair£49.95inc VAT
- Milano - Chrome Plated Pipe Connectors For Heated Towel Rails & Radiators (Pair)£17.95inc VAT
- Milano Windsor - Traditional Thermostatic Angled Radiator Valve and Pipe Set Aged Bronze£69.95inc VAT
- Milano - Modern Black Thermostatic Angled Radiator Valve and Pipe Set£44.95inc VAT
- White Thermostatic Control Angled Designer Radiator Valves Pair 15mm£24.95inc VAT
- Milano Windsor - Traditional Thermostatic Angled Radiator Valve and Pipe Set Chrome£69.95inc VAT
- Milano - Chrome Towel Rail for Aruba Vertical Designer Radiator 350mm£39.95inc VAT
- Milano Windsor - Traditional Thermostatic Angled Radiator Valve and Pipe Set Satin£69.95inc VAT
- Milano Windsor - Traditional Thermostatic Corner Radiator Valves Chrome (Pair)£64.95inc VAT
- Milano Windsor - Traditional Thermostatic Corner Radiator Valves Satin (Pair)£64.95inc VAT
- Milano Wall Mounted Towel Rail - 620mm x 60mm
- Milano - Cast Iron Radiator Straight Wall Stay - Pewter£24.95inc VAT
- Milano – Cast Iron Radiator Straight Wall Stay - Steel£17.95inc VAT
- Chrome Radiator Valve with Chrome TRV & 15mm Copper Adapters£54.95inc VAT
- Chrome Radiator Valve with White TRV & 15mm Copper Adapters£54.95inc VAT
- Lazzarini Way - Hook
- Terma 1200 Watt Simple Electric Heating Element