Aluminium Heated Towel Rails
Quicker to heat up than a standard steel design, an aluminium heated towel rail offers rapid warmth and comfort and can help to ensure your bathroom, cloakroom or ensuite is adequately heated in no time. Lightweight and easy to install, an Aluminium Heated Towel Rail can replace an existing towel radiator with minimum fuss and be up and running right away - meaning you don't have to wait around for warm, dry and cosy towels.
Holding less water than a steel heated towel rail, our collection of aluminium designs is better for the environment and better for your pocket too. Aluminium is a fantastic material for the construction of heated towel rails and radiators as it conducts thermal energy much better than steel - meaning it will transfer the heat to your space much quicker than any other material.
But it's not just about how hot they get and how good they are for the environment. Our stunning collection of aluminium towel warmers look the part too, offering style and great looks in abundance, so whether you're looking to update a bathroom, transform a cloakroom, or add an intriguing new element to your en-suite heating, an aluminium heated towel rail could be just the lightweight and affordable heating ticket!
At BestHeating, we’re always looking to add to our heating collection, so if you can’t find what you need right here, why not visit our blog, or take a look at our radiator buying guide to find tips and advice on selecting the best radiator, heated towel rail or accessory for every single room of your home.
- Milano Pars - White Aluminium Designer Heated Towel Rail 800mm x 500mm£299.95inc VAT
- Milano Pars - Anthracite Aluminium Designer Heated Towel Rail 1200mm x 500mm£349.95inc VAT
- Milano Pars - Anthracite Aluminium Designer Heated Towel Rail 800mm x 500mm
- Milano Pars - Anthracite Aluminium Designer Heated Towel Rail 1600mm x 500mm
- Milano Pars - White Aluminium Designer Heated Towel Rail 1200mm x 500mm